Maniototo Lodge offers 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with 2 single beds. The 2 queen bedrooms both have fireplaces. Bath robes are provided along with quality linen and duvets. Electric blankets on all beds ensure you are warm once the temperature drops in the evening.
Maniototo Lodge accommodation is available either for groups, 2 couples or a family at any one time. Private bathrooms are supplied with Pure New Zealand toiletries by Linden Leaves.
Guests have a private lounge with an open fire, TV, DVD, books and magazines available.
Breakfast is served in the dining room opening out through French doors onto the large outside deck.
- A 2 course dinner is available upon request. A complimentary platter and glass of wine will be served prior to dinner. We would appreciate being advised of any dietary requirements you may have at the time of your booking.
$40 per person. Children under 12 $20
- A cook your own BBQ is available with the choice of chicken, fish or meal. In addition, we provide two salads, potatoes and fresh bread followed by a dessert of fresh fruit yoghurt or cream.
A complimentary platter and glass of wine will be served prior to dinner.
Reservations are essential. Please advise if you have special dietary requirements
$25 per person. Children under 12 years $15.
- Free wifi
- Laundry facilities
- One hectare of grounds & ample parking to leave vehicles while cycling or walking the Otago Rail Trail
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Complimentary glass of wine with pre dinner platter
- Bicycle storage available
Tariff includes a full breakfast
- $180 queen room couple or $120 for single occupancy
- $90 twin room per person
- $45 children under 12
- Children under 2 no charge
- $270 includes accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children. Extra child an additional $25. Children under 2 no charge.
- Full breakfast
- Enjoy the sole and exclusive use of Maniototo Lodge
- Complimentary glass of wine and nibbles
An evening barbeque can be provided on request $25 per person. $12.50 per child.
Please enquire or BOOK NOW to unwind at Maniototo Lodge
This spacious room features a Queen size bed with quality linen, views of the garden and mountains and a private bathroom.
The Clutha room features a Queen size bed with quality linen, log burner fireplace, views of the garden and mountains and a private bathroom.
This is the perfect room for two people who prefer twin bed accommodation. We ensure you will sleep well in this spacious, comfortable room with private bathroom.