Maniototo Lodge offers 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with 2 single beds. The 2 queen bedrooms both have fireplaces. Bath robes are provided along with quality linen and duvets. Electric blankets on all beds ensure you are warm once the temperature drops in the evening.
Maniototo Lodge accommodation is available either for groups, 2 couples or a family at any one time. Private bathrooms are supplied with Pure New Zealand toiletries by Linden Leaves.
Guests have a private lounge with an open fire, TV, DVD, books and magazines available.
Breakfast is served in the dining room opening out through French doors onto the large outside deck.
- A 2 course dinner is available upon request. We would appreciate being advised of any dietary requirements you may have at the time of your booking.
$45 per person. Children under 12 $25. This rate does not include wine. You may like to provide your own from the extensive choice of wine available in Central Otago.
- A cook your own BBQ is available with the choice of chicken, fish or meal. In addition, we provide two salads, potatoes and fresh bread followed by a dessert.
Reservations are essential. Please advise if you have special dietary requirements
$30 per person. Children under 12 years $20.
- Free wifi
- Laundry facilities
- One hectare of grounds & ample parking to leave vehicles while cycling or walking the Otago Rail Trail
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Complimentary glass of wine or craft beer with pre dinner platter
- Bicycle storage available
Tariff includes a full breakfast